Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week In Review

So, I have completed my first week of my new plan.

I have to say, it didn't go terrible, but there is still room for improvement.

As for the challenge.....I need to LOG, LOG, LOG!  That is my toughest point and will be for so long!  Log Amy, Log!!!

I decided for the week to kick the soda habit (or for us Canadians...pop)  I had gotten to the point where I was drinking about 3 cans a day.  While I wasn't able to resist the urge completely, I did only have about 3 cans of pop over the entire week and increased my water intake significantly!  So, I consider it a success!

As for my daily challenges....the only one I failed was the NO SWEETS or TREATS!  My co-worker brought me a fresh brownie and it was SO delicious!!

I was also on par with my Supernatural walking challenge...I won't have final numbers until tomorrow morning....but I did some good time on the treadmill this week....so I should hit my minimum of 39.90 km and hopefully a bit more...I'll let you know Wednesday.

So, what do I have in store for this week?

Weekly Challenge:

Distance Challenge:  Walk 40 km, with only 10 km coming from your everyday walking...that means 30 km of pure walking or running.

Daily Challenges:

Monday - (#15) Take a picture of your lunch today
Tuesday - (#12) Donate to your local food bank today
Wednesday - (#16)  Burpee Day...do 25 burpees today
Thursday - (#20) Make all your meals homemade today...no processed foods, snacks, etc.
Friday - (#27) Aim for 100 oz of water today
Saturday - (#7) Create a new playlist to get your groove inspired
Sunday - (#17)  Write yourself a compliment today and pull it out when you need it

Personal Goals:

1. No take out for dinner after work this week
2. Keep up with the laundry, including washing, folding and putting away
3. Straighten my hair after washing and wear my wedding rings every day

I will also do my blog after TOPS and continue with my Supernatural Roadtrip.

To finish it off, I have picked a qoute to inspire for the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment