Monday, December 1, 2014

Get Healthy & Active Plan - Week 2

So, how did everyone do with week 2?

Did you wear your pedometer and log food for 3 days?

Did you pick your mantra and say it to yourself daily?

Did you not do them all or any?

I would honestly say I fall into the last category mostly.  I picked my mantra but didn't get it on the fridge and then forgot about it.  I didn't wear my pedometer for 3 full days and I certainly didn't log one bite of food.

Does that mean I have blown the whole 10 week plan?  Nope, not a chance and if you didn't have as much success as you hoped, it means you haven't either!  Today is the start of a new week with new challenges....together we can still do this.


Eat Better
  • Begin drinking 1 glass of water with at least 2 meals each day.

Move More
  • For 3 days, add 1000 steps to your average number of daily steps.

Stay on Track
  • When you catch yourself review old hurts or beliefs ("My aunt always criticizes my weight." "I'll never be able to walk a mile"), try this:  Take a deep breath in.  As you exhale, let go of the thought.
I know I didn't do a fantastic job as a cheerleader for week 1, but what can I do for you?  What can I do to help you succeed....because if I am encouraging others, I do better for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment