Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm Ready!

For the past 3 months, I have floundered....bounced around in weight and motivation.  I wound up on the losing scale of things.

My last weight in was 247.00 lbs.  Alone in the past 2 weeks, I gained 6.50 lbs.  I did that because I ate whatever crap passed by and reacquainted myself with the ass marks in the lazy boy.  I kept saying "tomorrow" and then out came the chocolate bunny from Easter or the extra cupcake, etc.

I woke up today, not really remembering I wanted to make a difference.  I was up about an hour before I needed to be and actually told myself I was just going to go back to bed for half an hour.  Then I decided I would use this quiet time at home to write my blog and have a couple of poached eggs for breakfast.

See....I have missed you guys!  I'm sure I've lost a few readers and that is my fault.  I miss blogging too.  I think I do need to re-evaluate the blogs I follow and cut back just to keep it realistic for myself.  I need to do better at commenting on other blogs too.  I have been reading them, but not unlike everything else, say I will come back and comment later...and well....we know how THAT has been working for me!

So, I'm back...back to saying no to ice cream, walking my butt off and counting calories.  Be prepared for an influx of blog posts too, as I catch you up on my life for the past few months!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you are back! It has been such a long time and I missed seeing your Tuesday posts! I too have fallen off the bandwagon and have gained a combined 25 lbs in 3 months. So I feel your pain. We can get back to it and set ourselves straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really happy that you're getting back into things!! I know you can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE MISSED YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back! Hopefully your renewed motivation will help me!
    I saw a picture of me from the weekend this morning, and it almost put me to tears. Life needs to change

    ReplyDelete