Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday's Weekly Goals

For the longest time, I was participating in a Friday Link Up to post your goals for the upcoming week.

I loved this link up, but sometimes found it inconsistantly posted.  Combine that with the fact that I run my weight loss from Wednesday to Tuesday, and it stopped working for me.  Because I loved it so much, I decided to do my own thing on Wednesdays.  Feel free to join me if you like.

Goals For The Week:
  • Walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km
  • Add an extra 1 km each day to catch up on behind km this month
  • Be more conscience of what I am eating
  • Lose weight, no matter the amount
Exercise

I have kept it pretty low key this week.  Since April, I have gotten myself out of my regular routine of exercise.  I went from walking at least 45 minutes on the treadmill each night to hunkering down in the chair with my computer, eating chips and ice cream.  So not ok!

Food

See the above mentioned post!
I haven't done well with maintaining a good balance of food.  I pretty much decided to eat what I want, when I want.  While a handful of chips it's much....times that by 4 over the course of the day and it adds up to pointless nutrition.

If I can get both of these things in order, I should lose weight no problem.  I have decided to not log my food yet...mostly because I just hate doing it.

How is your week looking?  What are your goals to keep yourself motivated and on track?


No comments:

Post a Comment