Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

I mentioned on Sunday that I am starting over.

Time for a fresh start and that includes with my weight in's.  I have missed a couple of posts, but that's alright, because in my attempt to start anew, let's not look back and remember what ground I have lost, but rather, start from now and see where I need to go.

This week's weight:  243.00 lbs

My TOPS meeting was great tonight.  We had a guest speaker (who also happens to be a friend) come out and do a wonderful and interactive presentation on exercises you can do at home or while away with little to no equipment.  She came well prepared and even provided us with an excellent list of exercises, equipment and websites.

It's just what I need to get that motivation moving.  Here is to a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment