Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014 Pinterest Challenge - February

Over on my other blog, I decided in January to start a Pinterest challenge and invited anyone to join me in the fun.


The basis is simple!  The goal each month is to complete at least 1 item you have "pinned" and report back on it.  It must be completed by the end of each month. If you have a blog, blog the results...the good, the bad and the ugly!  If you don't have a blog and still want to participate, I have created a Facebook group, ask to join and use that forum to show what you have done each month.

Most importantly, make sure you give credit where credit is due and link back to the original pin.

In January, I started my Motivation Jars.

Mine didn't come very far.  At the end of February, this is what I had



Five beads made it to the other jar...and all because I had a great weigh in on Tuesday.

I also started the 30-Day Water Challenge.  Because it will wrap up on March 2nd, I'll review it at the end of March on the Pinterest challenge.

That's about it.  I had intentions of trying a healthy recipe but didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment