Friday, July 5, 2013

Fitness Friday - 06/29 - 07/05

I have kept up with my goal of 10,000 steps.

I won't bother to break it down day by day this time.  It's the same....walking.  I don't do anything like squats, weights, workout dvd's etc.  I probably should, but I am still working in my comfort zone at this point.

One of the most important parts of my workout right now is my music.  I am always on the search for new music to listen to.  I tend to get stuck on the same dozen songs or so and just stuck on them F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!

I don't listen to a radio station that plays the most current music, rather is plays the "best of the 80's, 90's and today".  I listen to it at work and in the car.  I listen to country music on weekends when I'm at home or out with the hubby.

When I come across a song that is Rockin' Awesome, there is a good chance it's been out for quite awhile already!  OR, I like the song, but have no idea who sings it.

Here is my current playlist to perhaps get you grooving to something different.

50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne - Remix with Lil' Mama
Cruise - Florida Georgia Line - Remix with Nelly
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Drive By - Train
Some Nights - Fun
Walk of Life - Dire Straits
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

What about you?  What is on your playlist?  I'm always on the hunt for new songs!

Also, if anyone is interested, I have added a new page (you can find it on the top left hand side) - Lose It Stats.  This is where I plan to paste my daily Lose It log for reference.  Feel free to check out what I have been eating.


4 comments:

  1. Great work on the 10K steps!!

    I totally understand about the music as I am a music junkie myself. :D That station sounds like the one I listen to - "Boom" 97.3 in the Toronto area!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the links to the songs. I'm going to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am listening to your song list. I like them a lot. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My play list is wayyy too long! For running or when I need a spring in my step/workout I listen to dance music.

    Otherwise I'm a rocker! Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nickleback, Billy Talent, Metallica, Tragically Hip, Shinedown, Our Lady Peace and so many more! There's over 500 songs on my phone right now!

    ReplyDelete