Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

Look at that.....2 weeks back to back!

It's nice to be back on schedule again.

I had a good week and I knew that going into my meeting tonight.  I walked a lot more than usual over the past week and ate less.  The 2 magic combinations.  I didn't track what I ate and will have to get to that at some point in the near future.  I just simply ate less.  If we had roast for dinner, I had 3 slices instead of 5,  picked if I wanted chips now or ice cream later....you get the point.  I didn't deprive myself, but realized that I can't have it all.  Fine if I want ice cream with the rest of family after dinner, I just don't need the junk earlier in the day then.

As for the scales,

Last week:  245.50 lbs
This week: 243.25 lbs

Loss of 2.25 lbs

I have officially hit a new all-time low weight. 

I need to keep at it.  This needs to last more than a week or two!

Until next time,

Amy

5 comments:

  1. Woooohooooo!!!!! A record!!!!

    Remember the feeling of accomplishment, and keep going strong!!

    So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Ruth! I be so proud of you! Remember what you did in those 2 weeks and try to repeat it - minus the stress, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new record low weight!! I am so proud of you, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Enjoy it and keep going!

    ReplyDelete