Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

It's another Tuesday and another Tuesday that I am not going to TOPS.

Hubby got called away to work at the last minute today and Abby wasn't feeling quite up to snuff tonight.  I could have toted the kids down for weigh in, but I chose not to.

A couple reasons.  First, I am still up from our trip to Niagara.  Not as much as I would have been last week, but still enough to disappoint me.  Secondly, I was just thinking today that I needed a break from TOPS for a  couple of weeks.  Not to let loose and go crazy, but more to get myself back in line and focused.

So, I'm going to focus....I am going to walk my little butt off, eat less crap and keep doing my squats.

This post is short and sweet.  Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I too need to focus and walk my little butt off, eat less crap and keep doing my squats. I also need to get back to drinking my water!
    It is hard, but I've always been told to weigh in anyway... you don't want to get in the habit of not weighing in cause you are up... Just a thought (I was reminded of this a few weeks ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Sometimes a break is good. It brings the romance back in! (Someone awesome told me something like that recently) ;-)

    Take a few nights off, but remember to keep focused on your fitness path. You'll see the results when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete