Thursday, May 30, 2013

Non-Scale Victory # 8

It's Thursday and it means it's time to "link up"!

It's been a couple of weeks and I'm happy to be back.

I have a few NSV's this time around to share.

  1. I'm back...back to blogging....back to exercising...back to eating better.....back to TOPS
  2. It was my day home yesterday and I managed to keep on track and not blow it
  3. Found a great new song that I love and danced around like a fool in the playroom last night to it after everyone was in bed.
There you have it.  I'm hoping I can report equal success next week.

Do you want to link up too?  It's simple!  Just follow the link below

button

If you are not using Bloglovin' to follow this blog, you should check it out:


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

And finally, I wanted to share that new song with you and hope you enjoy it too!  I am sure I am a bit behind in hearing this song, I usually am a bit slow to jump on ship!



** I just watched the video before I linked it up...I think I love it even more now...plus, a bit of eye candy never hurt anyone!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song, and the video too, a dance party to that one is definitely a MUST!! Good for you for hopping back on the wagon...and keeping on track while at home all day! It can be very challenging!! Keep up all of your good work and dance parties!! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NSV
    Hopefully with a new focus I can start looking at these every week again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Great NSV! P.s. I love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of dancing around like a fool its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete