Thursday, May 9, 2013

Non-Scale Victory #7

WOW!

I honestly cannot believe it's Thursday.  For me, this week has zipped by.  I didn't go to work on Tuesday (or Wednesday), plus my husband is away for work, so I have been doing it all solo.

I have been trying to think about some victories. 

For me, the biggest victory would be that I am still doing my 30-Day Squat challenge.  Despite setbacks and my squatting partner being away, I have not given up.

It is usually very easy for me to just say "hell with it"

It's now on to my next struggle of actually getting focused and getting everything else in order...I am still failing miserably with that.

How about you?  Join the link up and inspire others!

button

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great!!

    With hubby being away you're still doing your squats! That's dedication!

    You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on not giving up on your squat challenge! That is awesome! Thanks for linking up and sharing!

    ReplyDelete