Friday, April 12, 2013

Fitness Friday - 04/06 - 04/12

Friday already!

To make it even better....it's a snow day here in icy Keene.  It's April!  We should not be having ice storms.  On the bright side, it did result in my having a snow day from work while I shipped the kiddos off to school and daycare!  Yeah Me! :-)

So, there will not be too much to report fitness-wise.  With my surgery 2 weeks ago, I feel like I missed a whole week somewhere. 
Saturday & Sunday:  nadda - in recovery mode.  I did take Hayden to a birthday party on Sunday and wandered around for a couple hours, but I never really count spending money while I shop as exercise.

Monday:  nadda again.  This was my first day back to work after almost 2 weeks off of work.  I had actually suggested we take the kids for a bike ride after dinner (I was going to walk...not ready to ride yet), but it started to rain.

Tuesday: I went for a 30 minute walk at work

Wednesday: 20 minute walk with Abby. Real time for just me would have been 10.....toddler pace doubles that.  I should get extra points for this...it was raining!

Thursday:  25 minute walk around the block - again....should get bonus walk points....it was freezing rain/ice pellets

Friday:  Snow day today!   Complete ice storm.  I did NO exercise. Not fit to walk outside today and I was basically too lazy to get on the treadmill!

All in all, it was not a terrible week for exercise considering I am on the mend still.  3 out of 7 days.  Hoping to make that at least 6 for next week.

How about you?  What did you do to get yourself moving this past week?


Thanks to Sarah Nelson for posting this picture on Facebook!

My house people and our poor birch tree!

 



2 comments:

  1. You know recovering from a procedure is okay! You did really well you didn't drag out the recover card and you got back out waking. Funny I blogged about exercise today too, before reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job not letting your surgery be an excuse! Regardless of the cold you got out and walked some, that is a VICTORY to me!! Great job girly!!

    ReplyDelete