Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

So, no TOPS meeting for me tonight.

I was supposed to have my gallbladder surgery today, but it has been postponed until Thursday.  I could have gone to my meeting but chose not to. My main excuse being that the person who was presenting the meeting is uninspiring and I didn't want to listen to him ramble on.

I have still been struggling with not eating crap.  I just can't get a handle on it for the life of me. I need to re-commit to myself.

I was home off work today (because of the above mentioned surgery)  I had the house to myself.  The kids were at school and daycare. 

I did manage to make myself go for a good 30 minute walk.  I almost talked myself out of it and then remembered that I always say how much exercise I could get in if I had a day at home by myself.

So, I did it and felt good about it, but then proceeded to ruin it by snacking on some chips and chocolate.

TOMORROW!

Thursday is my surgery and I figure I won't be eating much for a couple days.  Perhaps that will give me a good start.

Anyway, there is my recap. I have no numbers for you.  According to my scale, I was up a bit, but that was just after eating dinner (which I don't normally do before I weight in)  With that taken into account, I figure I would have either been the same or down very slightly.

Here is to a strong week brought on by forced fasting! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get to your meeting tonight! I hope you fit in some good stuff tomorrow too, like a walk or some dreadmill time :)

    Will be thinking of you Thursday, hope it all goes well! Keep your computer close, so we can exchange emails and whatnot! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything went well for you!!

    ReplyDelete