Sunday, February 10, 2013

Signs Of Motivation

So, it's Sunday and I am STILL struggling to get my groove back.  It's been 3 weeks now and I have no idea why I can ride such a high on the scales and then bottom out.

I can think of a million reasons why I need to get back on track (aside from the obvious)

The one I really want to try and remind myself of is this:

Last May, a friend from high school did a photo shoot with myself and the kids.  I want to do another one this year and also make sure my hubby can join us.  The family photo wasn't quite the same without him there.  How nice would it be to loose a bit more weight and see the results on a professional scale?

So, with that in mind, I made myself a couple new signs for the fridge and cupboard.  Here's hoping they do the trick.






1 comment:

  1. I LOVEloveLOVE that "EAT A GRAPE"!!! I read it like you're scolding yourself! :)

    I'm right there with ya in spirit, with neon pink pom poms, a tiny cheerleader skirt (ew the visual!) and my big ol' cheerleader horn yelling out your name! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete