Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

Let's just get down to numbers shall we?

It's a bit later than usual and the hot tub is calling my name!

Last week: 255.50 lbs
This week: 254.25 lbs

That is a loss of 1.25 lbs!

Yippee Skippy for me!

I had hoped for more...my week was going pretty well until about Thursday.  Then my foot trouble kicked in.  My foot pain also caused some knee pain and it has put me off of exercise until things are healed up.  My feet feel fantastic now, the orthotics worked wonders.  The knee was feeling better tonight and I was able to walk to my meeting.  I am hoping I am good to walk on the treadmill tomorrow night at least.  I think I will leave running until Friday.

Here's to another good week for me and everyone else trying!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad the orthotics are helping! And congrats on your loss!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete