Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

It's been awhile since I have started looking forward to Tuesdays.  I was off the "bandwagon" for so long, that I just forgot how exciting the anticipation of the scale can be.

Once again, I walked down to the meeting.  It only takes me about 10 minutes to walk and it's a nice little jaunt.

So, this week, I wasn't sure how well I actually did. I caved into a bit of junk food, but it was yummy and hopefully it is out of my system now.

Numbers time,

Last week: 255.75 lbs
This week: 255.75 lbs

I stayed the same, which is alright...I mean, it's not a gain.

This week has been pretty great for me, emotionally.

I have felt

SEXY,

STRONG, 

EMPOWERED!


I am on holidays this week.  It's the first time since I have become a mother that my kids are not home with me at the same time.  Previously our sitter came into our home, but last fall we put them in the local daycare and I am paying for them to be there this week, so they WILL go!

I am looking forward to all of the things I can get done.

Yesterday I spent the day shopping.  That even included new clothes for me.  It's been a long time since I have bought clothes.  This time, I got to go and just spend HOURS by myself...trying stuff on.

I am pretty happy with what I bought.  I think I do pretty well at flattering my figure with what I wear.  For example, I am smaller on top than on bottom.  I have always been happy with the shape of my boobs and my "first" stomach.  (FYI, the "first" stomach is the roll between the boobs and ACTUAL stomach.

It must have worked, tonight I had two members of my group tell me I looked thinner.  One said I looked smaller from behind (aka, my butt is shrinking and what gal doesn't want to hear that!) Another told me I was looking smaller in my "first" stomach area.  That is where my hubby sees it and I can see it a tiny bit too!

Next week will be tough!  We are going to Ottawa from Tuesday - Thursday, which means numerous meals out.  I will do my best and am challenging myself to run on the Wednesday at the gym in the hotel.  Even if that means in front of other people!

Until next time,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment