Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

It is that time of the week again!

How did that happen?  They always sneak up on me?

So, here is goes...let's make it quick...like pulling off a band-aid!

Last week I weighed in at 263.50 lbs

This week I weighed in at 263.00 lbs

Yup, another loss...this time 1/2 lb.

It's not much, but it's still in the right direction.

I gotta admit...I was hoping for more, but not surprised that it wasn't.  I didn't monitor my food intake as closely and ate a few take out meals and other junk.

That just means back on track this week!

Until next time

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up! It's all about tweaking. I'm still proud of you - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Is it weird that I now look forward to Tuesdays just to see how you're doing?! I'm a stalker!

    ReplyDelete